Thursday 2 October 2008

Crunky








































Today's snack, Crunky, a kind of chocolate covered corn puff is actually very good. It's something I found in Tokyo and to be honest I bought it because I just liked the name. In fact before I bought it I'd seen it in a convenience store near my hotel and I thought the name was "Crunky Time". After I left I found myself just walking around muttering to myself "Crunky Time. That's got a nice ring to it. Crunky Time", so I went back and bought some. Turns out it's just called "Crunky" but I would still put it in my top five product names of all time. If you're interested, number one is also a Japanese product. It's made by Suntory and I believe it's called "Life Partner Zero Style". Amazingly this is an energy drink and has nothing to do with



















If I can find some Life Partner Zero Style before I leave Tokyo I will do a post on it too. I am not absolutely sure if it definitely is called "Life Partner Zero Style" but it definitely has all of those words on the front of the bottle.

Appologies in advance if this turns out to be something available all over the world marketed by Little John or some other rapper.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I tried this when I was in Japan too, I had the Crunky bar, like a Crunch bar in North America. My favourite was the white chocolate one flavoured with Mango.

Phil Watson said...

I met a bunch of people at the hostel I was at who had bought other Crunky products for the same reason. Such a good name.